Submit Your App
In order to submit your App you’ll need to log into Monster UI and open the “App Exchange Submission” application. Once there, you’ll be greeted with a dialog prompting you to submit a new app.
In the wizard we’ll collect information necessary to package and publish your application on our App Exchange. You’ll need the following information:
- Name of App - The name of your application
- Author - This will be listed with the application on the storefront
- Version - Current version of your application
- Price - How much your application will cost to purchase
- Language(s) - Which languages you offer support in. Language packs must be included with source code package.
- License - Any software licenses related to use and redistribution of your application
- Link to Documentation
Visual assets are used to create your applications page in the App Exchange. This is used, with provided features, to market your application to other users.
- App Icon
- Hero Image Supplementary Screenshots Feature(s)
If you support multiple languages, we’ll need some general copy in each language selected.
- Name of App (in languages provided in General Info section)
- Summary (in languages provided in General Info section)
- Extended Description (in languages provided in General Info section)
- Features (in languages provided in General Info section)
- Public Support Email - A support contact for users who download your application
- Public Support Link - A support link for users who download your application
- Private Support Full Name - The name of the primary support contact for the 2600Hz team to reach
- Private Support Email - The email of the primary support contact for the 2600Hz team to reach
- Technical Contact Full Name - The name of the technical contact for the 2600Hz team to reach
- Technical Contact Email - The email of the technical contact for the 2600Hz team to reach
Billing Contact & Address#
We will need a contact in order to remit payments for your application sales. This information should be provided here
- Full Name
- Primary Service Address
We offer a discounted revenue model for those choosing to opt-in to our Co-Marketing campaign measure. This program relies on your team to provide marketing content to the 2600Hz Marketing department, which we will include in our partner letters, webinars, etc. Please provide a contact for this program.
- Full Name
- Marketing Contact Email
- Company Overview
Packaged Source Code#
Currently only accepted via .zip
Once you have the previously stated information, you can successfully submit an application via the App Exchange Submission wizard. If you choose, you can step through this process incrementally. Incomplete application submissions will be saved in a Draft state